Eligibility towards Engineering Admissions – Undergraduate (B.Tech.)
- A Pass in Higher Secondary(+2 / Intermediate) of State Board, CBSE, Matric and any other Board of Education recognized by State and Central Government with an aggregate of 50% and above in (Mathematics/Biology), Physics and Chemistry.
- Students holding High School Diploma issued by Northwest Accreditation Commission – US (NWAC-US) are eligible by providing an equivalent certificate issued by association of Indian University (AIU) for B.Tech. courses.
- For Lateral Entry: Students with an average 60% marks in pre-final and final semester put together in a three year Diploma Courses in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant area are eligible to apply.
Eligibility towards Engineering Admissions – Postgraduate (M.Tech.)
- Minimum of 60% marks in the relevant branch of study at Undergraduate Level.
Eligibility towards Admissions – Research
- Ph.D. in Engineering: Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering or allied fields with a first class or a minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10 – point scale) or equivalent like M.Sc (Engineering) / M.S. by Research.